Given the current weather conditions and the forecast for more snow and freezing temperatures over night we are anticipating only being open for local children and staff tomorrow.
The decision on whether to travel to school in the morning rests with individual parents. If it is not safe to do so please don’t try and get to school.
As we are unlikely to have enough Foundation Stage children in school the Nativity tomorrow will need to be postponed.
Please check the website again in the morning for further updates.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.